'Spirit Painted Desert' is from the Primordial Landscapes series.
Nature has used rain, wind, weather and erosion to shape this land over millions of years revealing many different shades of orange, brown, red, yellow and white. These colors put on a show when they respond to the warm glow of the afternoon light.I was overcome by a sense of evolution as I felt that I could see the land changing before me. By using some in-camera movement I wanted to capture that constant change along with the bright colors of this part of the Australian desert. Back in the studio, I made a small clay figurine that I photographed with some matching movement to represent the human element of this land.
Giclée on prestige Photo Rag archival paper, premium quality delivering Bruce Peebles' art as vibrant in print as you see on screen. Printed with a white border. Comes with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity.
Your print will be produced to the highest standard, proofed, checked and rolled in a tube.The paper is of the highest quality specifically selected by the artist. The certificate of authenticity is signed by the artist and guarantees your print is a limited artwork only available at the editions stated. You can attach this certificate to the back of the print once framed.
'Spirit Painted Desert'
- Fine art archival limited edition photographic print
- Limited edition prints are signed and numbered by Bruce Peebles
- Printed on quality heavy weight acid-free artist paper
- Supplied unframed with white border around image
- Each print is custom printed and strictly limited to an edition run of 30
- Fine Art Prints are custom printed to order
- Please allow 10 business days for delivery of unframed fine art prints
- Complimentary worldwide shipping on all fine art prints