In the abstract 'Seascapes' series I capture an extended mediation on the passage of time and the natural history of the earth reduced to it's most primordial substances: earth, water and air. Often capturing a moment of absolute tranquility, I compose the photographs identically, with the horizon line precisely bifurcating each image. The repetition of this strict format reveals the uniqueness of each meeting of water and sky, with the horizon never appearing exactly the same way twice.
Giclée on prestige Photo Rag archival paper, premium quality delivering Bruce Peebles' art as vibrant in print as you see on screen. Printed with a 2cm white border. Comes with a signed and numbered certificate of authenticity.
Your print will be produced to the highest standard, proofed, checked and rolled in a tube.The paper is of the highest quality specifically selected by the artist. The certificate of authenticity is signed by the artist and guarantees your print is a limited artwork only available at the editions stated. You can attach this certificate to the back of the print once framed.
'Lapping The Shore'
- Fine art archival limited edition photographic print
- Limited edition prints are signed and numbered by Bruce Peebles
- Printed on quality heavy weight acid-free artist paper
- Supplied unframed with white border around image
- Each print is custom printed and strictly limited to an edition run of 15
- Fine Art Prints are custom printed to order
- Please allow 10 business days for delivery of unframed fine art prints
- Complimentary worldwide shipping on all fine art prints